We have had so much fun it's hard to take the time to type anything in. Our most wonderful moment of the last several months was the arrival of Alessandra's walker. She walked and giggled and walked some more. We had not had any luck convincing Alessandra to hold on to any of the walkers at the therapist's office. We had tried tying her hands on and taping them on with the special tape they use in hospitals. We didn't know for sure if Alessandra would even be able to use her walker, but the minute it arrived she grabbed on and walked!!!
You can see her in this picture with the belt holding her in, she no longer uses the belt. She realized that she could roll by relaxing into the seat and scooting, so we had to take it away. She can walk about 1/3 of a mile right now, This is one of our miracles
I love Allesanda's walker, and I can't believe you were climbing in your vehicle Dukes of Hazards style, and I can't believe you ended up with all these little fires all over the driveway, wow!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog posts!