Friday, September 26, 2008

Trying Again

Okay, today I actually have a little time (I hope) because both babies are asleep, Wesley's doing homework with his Dad, and the other three are in the toyroom. I am hoping to use this blog to keep up with my friends and family. I love to read Kimberly's post, they make me feel like we're still part of each others' lives, so thank you Kimberly. I hope that you, and others will enjoy the same from us.

I am a little technologically challenged, however, so I hope that it will work out. Well, now that it has been 5 minutes, Tacy has joined me and AndiLynn has woken up. I always wonder why I can't get anything done. Tacy is going to help me write this post.

We just had a little inturuption, I had to help clean up the apple juice that Donavon tried to give to AndiLynn in a regular cup. All 5 year olds probably think that a baby needs 8 ounces of applejuice poured down their pajamas. It is always fun to be at our house. :)


I'm going to post a few pictures, so that readers can see how adorable my helpers are. This is my AndiLynn Jolene. She's named after my mother and my family's tradition of 2 part names. She's very demanding, but also very adorable. She makes me feel so special, because she acts like I am the center of the universe.



This is my Tacy Marinda, she's seven years old, and a big helper. She is going to type a little about herself now.
I like dance, dolls, and playing with my brothers.
(Mom again) This is a picture from our family reunion at Mesa Verde.

The next picture is my Donavon Jesse, but we'll have to write more later-too much chaos makes this difficult.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Billiejo!
    Saw your blog entered on the SFHS Blog and had to say hey!

    BTW, Where did you get your daughter's middle name? My oldest is Marinda.

    Happy blogging!
    Amy (Bartholomew) Whetten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marinda is my Great Grandmother's middle name. She died when I was pregnant with Tacy and it seemed fitting. I hardly ever hear it, where did you get it from?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a book for Christmas the first year we were married. It was written by George D. Durrant, about his Christmases growing up. His mother's name was Marinda and I loved it. It was the only girl's name my husband and I agreed on.

    ReplyDelete